Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
Adding 5 dates to the daily diet during pregnancy is greatly recommended.
- The fruit is fully packed with iron content which helps in building up the hemoglobin and fight anemia. Potassium prevents the occurrence of cramps which are fairly common during pregnancy.
- The high content of sugars in dates like fructose, glucose and sucrose makes gives you instant energy.
- Has high amounts of vitamin B complex
- The soluble fiber gives Health Benefits of lowering LDL ( low density lipoprotein - bad cholesterol).
- It is found to relieve fever, edema and abdominal health problems.
- The gum from the trunk is used to treat urino-genital ailments and diarrhea.
- Dates are believed to give health benefits like strengthening the uterine-wall during pregnancy.