Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
- Dates are fruit of date palm that grow to a height 20 to 25 meters with green leaves , Dates originated in northern Africa and western Asia in the Arab deserts . However, palm is cultivated in many countries.
- The history of dates cultivation back to the ancient Egyptians , also Arabs cultivated the Date palm many years ago and called it ” Tamr” and by the native Arabic called ” Balah” also they prepared wine from dates fruit and called it ” Araky”
- Dates is rich in antioxidants that help in protecting the cells and the organs from free radicals that lead to cancer diseases
- Dates are rich source of iron which has many benefits for body , iron is important for the formation of hemoglobin , transporting oxygen in the blood , boost the Immune system , metabolism and protect the body from free radicals.Also iron is important for people who suffering from anemia
- Dates have a variety of B-complex vitamins , these vitamins are important for healthy body , metabolism and maintain blood glucose levels
- Dates are rich in potassium. Potassium is important for our body that maintains fluid in body regulates blood pressure, helps in the transmission of nerve impulse and prevent the cramp of muscles