Guru's of Penmai
- Jan 14, 2012
Delicious and healthy, Pineapple is one of the most liked tropical fruit. Pineapple is a remarkable fruit. We find it enjoyable because of its lush, sweet and exotic flavor, and it is one of the most healthful foods available today. Below are some of the health benefits of pineapple.
- This fruit acts like a digestive as well as a natural anti-inflammatory fruit. It contains a group of sulfur that helps in digestion.
- Bromelain is present in fresh pineapple which helps in reducing the swelling in inflammatory conditions like gout, arthritis, sore throat and acute sinusitis. The recovery time for surgeries and injuries is also reduced.
- Enzymes in pineapple are used for treating rheumatoid arthritis successfully.
- It also speeds up tissue repair associated with general surgery, diabetic ulcers and injuries.
- This fruit also reduces blood clotting and aids in removing plaque from the arterial walls.
- People suffering from angina can consume pineapple because it enhances blood circulation in narrowed arteries also.
- Pineapples are also used to cure throat infections and bronchitis.
- This fruit is very efficient in treating anemia and arteriosclerosis.
- Also, it is an excellent cerebral toner.
- Pineapple aids in building healthy bones.
- As pineapple is rich in vitamin C, they are good for oral health. It also prevents periodontal disease and gingivitis.