Friends's of Penmai
- Mar 18, 2010
- Sesame seeds contain sesamin and sesamolin, substances that is believed to prevent high blood pressure and protect the liver against damage.
- Sesame seed is a good source of Vitamin E, that is why it can help strengthen the heart and the nervous system.
- Sesame oil can help remove wrinkles and other skin diseases when applied externally.
- The oil is also used to remove the milk like crust form on the face and head of an infant.
- A large amount of sesame seed can help in increasing weight because it is high in calories.
- Half cup of sesame seeds contains 3 times more calcium than half cup of whole milk.
- It is valuable in removing intestinal worm and removing pus formation in the body.