Best browser to visit Penmai.com

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Penmai, opens with most of the browser's like, Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, etc...

But best to be opened with Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and Safari. These browsers gives you speedy page loads.

Please don't try with Internet explorer. You will face too much of compatible errors and low speed.

rifan

Yuva's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi mam, nice info but im using maxthon. Its best browser on the support for HTML5. good for me. and also im using Opera and UC browser via mobile.

Darra

Minister's of Penmai
Hi mam, nice info but im using maxthon. Its best browser on the support for HTML5. good for me. and also im using Opera and UC browser via mobile.
hi nathasha

im also using mobile opera but i can't comment in penmai forum through that browser. are u facing this problem?

rifan

Yuva's of Penmai
Blogger
Me too hv that prblm in opera. Try uc browser dear. Its comfortable and can comment to forum.
hi nathashaim also using mobile opera but i can't comment in penmai forum through that browser. are u facing this problem?