Best cleaning treatment for kidneys and it is natural!

silentsounds

Guru's of Penmai
CLEAN YOUR KIDNEYS IN LESS THAN Rs 1.00
Years pass by and our kidneys are filtering the blood by removing salt, poison and any unwanted entering our body. With time, the salt accumulates and this needs to undergo cleaning treatments and how are we going to overcome this?​
It is very easy, first take a bunch of parsley (MALLI Leaves) KOTHIMBIR (DHANIYA)and wash it clean​
Then cut it in small pieces and put it in a pot and pour clean water and boil it for ten minutes and let it cool down and then filter it and pour in a clean bottle and keep it inside refrigerator to cool.​
Drink one glass daily and you will notice all salt and other accumulated poison coming out of your kidney by urination also you will be able to notice the difference which you never felt before.
Parsley is known as best cleaning treatment for kidneys and it is natural!
Hope you will definitely forward this to all your loved ones
,___

Hi,

parsley is not Malli Leaves. parsley is looking like Malli Leaves. But its different one, mostly using in America,China for spicy.

Now clearly tell me which one we want to use in this preparation.

Thank You

CLEAN YOUR KIDNEYS IN LESS THAN Rs 1.00
Years pass by and our kidneys are filtering the blood by removing salt, poison and any unwanted entering our body. With time, the salt accumulates and this needs to undergo cleaning treatments and how are we going to overcome this?
It is very easy, first take a bunch of parsley (MALLI Leaves) KOTHIMBIR (DHANIYA)and wash it clean
Then cut it in small pieces and put it in a pot and pour clean water and boil it for ten minutes and let it cool down and then filter it and pour in a clean bottle and keep it inside refrigerator to cool.
Drink one glass daily and you will notice all salt and other accumulated poison coming out of your kidney by urination also you will be able to notice the difference which you never felt before.

Parsley is known as best cleaning treatment for kidneys and it is natural!

Hope you will definitely forward this to all your loved ones
,___

silentsounds

Guru's of Penmai
Hi,

parsley is not Malli Leaves. parsley is looking like Malli Leaves. But its different one, mostly using in America,China for spicy.

Now clearly tell me which one we want to use in this preparation.

Thank You
I am agree with your point which your mentioned Parsley is not Malli Leaves. I am sorry about this issue. I try to correct this.

For kidneys cleaning Malli Leaves only.

Kindly go through this link you can able to view the leaves picture. Which i can't able to upload here..

Clean your kidneys with KOTHIMBIR (DHANIYA)

thank you

Last edited:
Coconut water is becoming more and more popular every day.Many people don’t know where to buy coconut water. As many people become aware of the many benefits and additional flavors that coconut water is becoming available in, it is quickly becoming the choice hydrating refreshment. The only problem is, most people can’t go to there local grocery store and buy coconut water in there favorite brand.

Regular intake of herbal tea during a kidney cleansing fast can help greatly in flushing out toxins. Organic fruits juices which have been diluted with water and gallons of pure, room temperature water are the best diet for the fasting day.