Best clinic for Facial Pigmentation problem in Bangalore

[h=1]My friend is having pigmentation around her mouth from past 1 years. Tried some medicine. Sometimes it disappears and again coming. Now she is planning to go to some skin clinic. Do anyone know best Skin Doctor in Bangalore near old Airport Road ? Does they can cure pigmentation problems? Please suggest
[/h]

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
My friend is having pigmentation around her mouth from past 1 years. Tried some medicine. Sometimes it disappears and again coming. Now she is planning to go to some skin clinic. Do anyone know best Skin Doctor in Bangalore near old Airport Road ? Does they can cure pigmentation problems? Please suggest
Dear Divyaarnab, welcome to penmai.com!!!!!!!!!!!!

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
My friend is having pigmentation around her mouth from past 1 years. Tried some medicine. Sometimes it disappears and again coming. Now she is planning to go to some skin clinic. Do anyone know best Skin Doctor in Bangalore near old Airport Road ? Does they can cure pigmentation problems? Please suggest
Dear sir , I can suggest Kaya skin Clinic in Indira Nagar Bangalore. One of my friend also was having same problem and she went to this clinic and got cured. You can also ask your friend to contact this people and get the treatment. Just because of my friend got cured that doesn't mean that the same kind of successful result will be obtained by your friend. Hence everything goes well means no problem. But if anything goes wrong please don't blame me. All the best. Thank you
Kaya Skin Clinic,
No. 2989/1B, The Tulip,
12th Main Road, 80 Feet Road, HAL II stage,
Indira Nagar, Bangalore.560008

Alternatively I can suggest a homeopathic Doctor, Dr Poongavanam, who is treating the patients free of cost. He visits the Bangalore Tamil Sangam buildings on every Wednesday and Friday Evening 06:30 PM to 08:00 PM. His consultations, medicines everything is free. I got a personal experience with this Doctor for the past 31 years. I am sure that he will give his expert advise and give a suitable homeopathic medicine and permanently cure your friends problem. the address of The Bangalore Tamil Sangam : 59, Annasami Mudaliar Road, (Near Ulsoor Lake), Bangalore 560042 Phone: 080_2555 1357

All the best. thank you