best dandruff shampoo..

hi, i am new to this site,,now i m in bahrain..pls anyone suggest me best dandruff shampoo..i used head & shoulder, pantene but no use..my hair became thin too..

tell me best face wash too,i have normal skin...

sspriya

Friends's of Penmai
hi, i am new to this site,,now i m in bahrain..pls anyone suggest me best dandruff shampoo..i used head & shoulder, pantene but no use..my hair became thin too..

tell me best face wash too,i have normal skin...
hi ayna,use SELSUN. apply this after using ur regular shampoo. u can get this in a medical shop only. And also for regular shampoo i'd suggest Himalayas,since it is non detergent based

ayna

hi priya..i was bit confused..how to use selsun?...u have told apply it after using ur regular shampoo..so, i have to apply regular shampoo, after washing it have to apply selsun and wash again..is it priya..

sspriya

Friends's of Penmai
hi priya..i was bit confused..how to use selsun?...u have told apply it after using ur regular shampoo..so, i have to apply regular shampoo, after washing it have to apply selsun and wash again..is it priya..
Yeah. U'r right ayna.while taking bath apply ur regular shampoo.wash thoroughly.immediately apply selsun. follow the instructions given in the pack.

my neighbour friend, who lives near my home is using selsun only after the dermatologist recommendations.. she said its good and cleared the dandruff. try it.