Commander's of Penmai
- Apr 26, 2012
- The World
- Massage scalp with warm almond oil or coconut oil regularly for ten minutes.
Neem leaves can be boiled in water, and the strained solution can be used to rinse hair.
- A high-protein diet with green leafy vegetables, fruits, salads, sprouts, soya beans, whole grains, nuts, yeast etc are recommended.
- Cleansing hair should be done with herbal shampoo or natural shampoo preferably.
- For washing hair use Shikakai or amla.
- Massaging the scalp regularly with luke warm oil promotes hair growth
- An Ayurvedic preparation made of Amla, Corals, Bhringraj and sesame seeds helps in preventing pre-mature greying, apart from increasing hair growth.
- Drinking a mixture of spinach juice and lettuce helps in hair growth.
- Application of coconut oil with lime juice helps in hair growth.
- Washing hair with a paste of fenugreek and Urad dhal thrice a week is considered beneficial.
- Saw Palmetto oil is a good treatment for individuals with benign prostate hyperplasia.
- Three drops each of Rosemary, Thyme, Lavender and Cedarwood essential oils can be mixed with 1/8th cup each of Jojoba oil and Grapeseed oil. Mix the ingredients together and message into the scalp gently. This has been effective in promoting hair growth.
- Ayurvedic herbs Amla and Ashwagandha are also effective in promoting hair growth.