best shampoo for controlling dandruff and hairfall

hi to all penmaimates. please tel which is the best shampoo for controlling dandruff and hairfall.

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger

Dear Srinithi, if you have not found answer to your question in the above referred penmai forum threads, please prepare home made shampoos and get rid of your problem.

Methi Shikakai Shampoo

Methi seeds(Fenugreek) – 250 grams
Shikakai – 1 kilogram
Dried orange/lemon peels – handful
Crush all the ingredients to a fine powder and store. Use this powder shampoo to wash your hair as you would do with others. However, remember to soak this powder in ½ cup of boiling water 2 hours before using it on your hair.
Reetha Shikakai shampoo.
Take some dry soap nuts(reetha) and soak them in water overnight.
Mash them in the morning and strain the soapy solution.
Add a tsp of shikakai powder and wash your hair.
Amla Shikakai shampoo
For healthy hair use herbal shampoos with the following ingredients: 100 grams of Reetha seeds, 100 grams of Amla Powder, 100 grams of dried shikakai powder, 20 grams of Aloe Vera juice and 3 glasses of hot water. Soak the rita seed in warm water and squeeze out the juice . Add to this amla powder,shikakai powder and aloe vera juice and use as regular shampoo.
Khus-khus Shikakai shampoo
1) Shikakai 1 kg
2) Bengal gram (chana dal) ¼ kg
3) full green gram (moong) ¼ kg
4) poppy seeds (khus-khus) ¼ kg
5) fenugreek (methi seeds) 100 gms
6) horse gram 100gms
Method: Make sure the ‘Shikakai’ is dry or else dry it in the sun. Take all the ingredients to a mill and get them ground. Store in an airtight container when cool.
Take 2½ tablespoons for 1 wash of long hair, 1½ tablespoons for shoulder length hair or 1½ teaspoons for very short hair and mix it with enough water to make a thick liquid of shampoo constituency.
Apply on wet scalp and hair and rub all over nicely. After 2 minutes rinse properly with lots of water and make sure no lumps are left on the hair or scalp.

All the best. Thanks

hi sumitra thanks for your suggestions and ideas.

GayathriArun

Friends's of Penmai
Garnier Fructis anti dandruff shampoo is my choice to contol dandruff.

Main cause for dandruff is dry scalp so never leave your scalp too dry or too oily.

Whatever shampoo you use, have the final rinse with 2 tablespoons of white vinegar to avoid dandruff. I have tried this vinegar trick and it works well.

hey!i have dandruff in my hair and its itchy also.pls help me out!.
daily im going to college in bus an one hour travelling.i need a simple home cure treatement