Best shampoo

vaishnav

Commander's of Penmai
The best five shampoos for dry hair are as follows..

Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrating Shampoo And Conditioner - This shampoo cleaned my hair beautifully and made them soft.It has that creamy formula which I completely loved and with this it gives soft shine to the hair.This shampoo is good for those who have thick hair and cost just Rs 190 for 100 ml.If you use this shampoo then try the conditioner as well it helps in weighing down frizzy hair .Cost of the condition is Rs 150 for 100ml.

Fab India Protein Shampoo & Conditioner – This shampoo was introduced to me by Harsha and when I used it I recommended it to some 50 girls here on Wise She here.Most of the time I have received good feedback .I love the way this shampoo makes my hair manageable and soft.It has aloevera extract which soothes my scalp.Shampoo suits dry hair beautifully and has mild smell which made me become one of my HG for long long time.I recommended this shampoo to one of my neighbour friend recently and after using it she has stocked four bottles of it as the shop is far off from her place.Cost of this shampoo is Rs 200 for 275 ml.

3.Biotique Bio Walnut Bark Fresh Lift Body Building Shampoo - This is a shampoo with more herbal ingredients such as Ritha, Amla, Bhingraj, Akhrot and chal.Shampoo adds more bounce and volume to my hair and cost Rs 159 for 210ml.It lathers well and cleansed oily hair and has mild herbal fragrance.Shampoo works in hard water and keeps oil away for good time.

4.Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic cream shampoo – This shampoo was reviewed by Reshma and rosemary smell made me love the shampoo. Shampoo was very thick compared to other shampoos which I have tried and some time I didn’t need even the second wash while using it.It didn’t make hair feel sticky and it comes in a travel friendly tube size packaging.Price of the shampoo is Rs 120 for 90ml.

5. Dove Intense damage theraphy Shampoo – This shampoo did worked fairly well on my hair.It kept them soft and shiny.I specially liked to use this shampoo when I had some hair pack or load of oil on them .It throughly cleaned my hair without making me suffer from hair fall.

Source:Top 5 Best Shampoo For Dull And Damaged Hair

Yamunan

Commander's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Anu,

There are many options that our friends have posted,,, Not all the product suits everyone,,,

But still I will prefer Matrix (The First and Best option, I would Say) - my friend used, Loreal-Total repair - for me its fine,, Hair is soft now,,,

But I will not prefer Dove- I used it already but not now,,, Dove users please excuse!!!:) It will make you hair so thin instead of smooth which will result in more hair loss ,,,,

naliniselva

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Anu,

There are many options that our friends have posted,,, Not all the product suits everyone,,,

But still I will prefer Matrix (The First and Best option, I would Say) - my friend used, Loreal-Total repair - for me its fine,, Hair is soft now,,,

But I will not prefer Dove- I used it already but not now,,, Dove users please excuse!!!:) It will make you hair so thin instead of smooth which will result in more hair loss ,,,,
s....yamuna u r correct i'm using Loreal, its good one...

smahi

Guru's of Penmai
Hi Nalini boxing day shopping yellam aacha?