Best Toenail Fungus Treatment - Fungusil?

I've just researching for an effective and best toenail fungus treatment and more of the results in google are home remedies product.

I'm afraid on using this because my brother had a bad experience of using it.

Until I've found this product called "Fungusil". I read a lot of good reviews and testimonials about this product on their website and on other health forums.

For more verification, I would like to ask if someone has an experience on using it before? Is this really effective?

Thank you! : )

I've tried it last month. And believe it or not, it only takes 7-10 days to remove totally my nail fungus and to start to grow my nails as it was fresh and beautiful as what my nails before i had toenail fungus.

I've been hearing a lot of good things about this product (Fungusil), and a friend of mine had used it as well. He told me that it is effective because his yellow nails started to clear up after just 2 or 3 weeks of application. However, I'm using a different over the counter cure for my toenail fungus. It's called ZeroFungus. I'm just using it for a week and I'm seeing improvement on the look of my infected nails. And, I think, it's also effective in treating athlete's foot.

hi! i just tried Zerofungus. my roommate recommended me the product because her brother had tried it before and it was effective. i've been seeing improvement so far and i'm happy with it. i can't wait to have my toenails all cleared up.