bil will stay in our home temporarily

hi all

i am married for 3 years and i have a daughter who is a year old. i need advice for this problem. my bil is coming to our home by next month for his project. he will stay in our home for 2 months. basically i don't like his attitude. he is very worst character. he don't even know how to behave with elders. he always calls me darling which i don't like it. i told this many times to him also to my husband. but he didnt changed. he don't respect girls and anybody. after that we came separately because of my husband's transfer. 2 yrs went happily without his annoying talks. but he will come to our home next month. i don't want him to stay with us. it will create any problem with me and my husband. how to say this to my husband that i don't like the stay of his brother in our home.

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Swetha, welcome to penmai.com! I Understand your problem. 2 years period would have made lot of changes in his charcter. Always hope for the best. Please tell your husband that if your bil has not changed his attitude and behaves in the same way as he was behaving earlier, your husband has to strictly tell him to stay in some other accommodation. If your bill's attitude and behaviour is changed means you try to accommodate otherwise drive him out.All the best. thank you!

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Swetha, welcome to penmai.com! I Understand your problem. 2 years period would have made lot of changes in his charcter. Always hope for the best. Please tell your husband that if your bil has not changed his attitude and behaves in the same way as he was behaving earlier, your husband has to strictly tell him to stay in some other accommodation. If your bill's attitude and behaviour is changed means you try to accommodate otherwise drive him out.All the best. thank you!

Wonderful suggestion Sumitra sister.