Birds pictures for kids

akshu.anitha

Commander's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
nice thread. aana enakku oru doubt sugan. ithellam kuttieska illa neenga ippo than kathukkareengala. unmaiya sollunga

suganthiramesh

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
nice thread. aana enakku oru doubt sugan. ithellam kuttieska illa neenga ippo than kathukkareengala. unmaiya sollunga
preschoolers kaaga pottuttu irukken anitha... contest announce panniyirukkaanga illa... athukku thaan...oru recap maathiri num vechikkalaam...:typing:

superb collection to teach the kids. lil suggestion, in future pls also post the tamil names also. even i don't know for some veggies.

suganthiramesh

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
superb collection to teach the kids. lil suggestion, in future pls also post the tamil names also. even i don't know for some veggies.
ya... i should have written the tamil names too... sorry maa... in my future works i will follow this dear... thanks for the suggestion...

don't ask sorry suganthi.. i just gave a suggestions.. continue your wonderful work. it was awesome. i just copied most of the photos with names to word file to show to my kid.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ahilanlaks Gardening 10
kvsuresh Photography 10
jv_66 Arts & Crafts 11
U Ask Question 2
U Ask Question 0