birthday gift ideas for friend

Parijatham

Commander's of Penmai
Penmai's Cheerers
Registered User & Blogger
hi just now seen lots gift ideas have been suggested by you all for dear one. i like your ideas.

please help me to give a memorable gift for my dear friend kayal. ya she is my dearest friend, her birthday date July 29th... i want gift her a unique and different gift from others.

please suggest me nice gift ideas

deepa bala

Guru's of Penmai
Hi..If you have any nice photos of u both being together, frame it and give!

Or take her to any surprise place and cut cake.

or else, create a Memory filled scrapbook highlighting your friendship and events you've attended together. As an added touch, get other friends to write special birthday messages throughout the book.

If she's a book lover the best gift is to go for a book:)

umaravi2011

Minister's of Penmai
hi just now seen lots gift ideas have been suggested by you all for dear one. i like your ideas.

please help me to give a memorable gift for my dear friend kayal. ya she is my dearest friend, her birthday date July 29th... i want gift her a unique and different gift from others.

please suggest me nice gift ideas
Hi

what gift you have selected for your friend Kayal

give her one dolphin clock kayalukku kayal parisu enna nalla iukkilla?

Hi, you have posted a good question because I also confuse when I have to buy a gift for my friends or sibling , so I think time is most precious gift in all over the world . so I'll suggest you spend his time as much as you can.If you want some present for her a WATCH is best for her. so thanks