birthday gifts for would be

hi dears my would be's birthday is on next month... i want to gift him a memorable one since it will be first gift from me. so pls tel me what i can gift him on his birthday. thanks in advance

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Kaalaiyil ezhundavudanae avarai surprise adaiyum padi avarukku oru nalla neck tie vaangi parisalikkavum avar office sellumbodhu iniya vaarthaigalai cholli vazhi anuppavum mudindaal oru flying kiss kodukkavum. avar kaaril office selbavaraaga irundhal car kathavai thirandhavudan kannil padumpadi ungalin azhagana photovai vazhthuthalgaludan vaikkavum.

harsne

Friends's of Penmai
hi dears my would be's birthday is on next month... i want to gift him a memorable one since it will be first gift from me. so pls tel me what i can gift him on his birthday. thanks in advance
Hi dear,
Try to search for some romantic things in shop or make your own craft..red velvety heart,pop up cards would be nice.you can buy a pair of silver rings and ask him to put for you..you can even try for useful things like coolers,wallets.i would suggest a gift that would be with him always..I presented my hubby a wind chime last year.just to remind him my love every time he hears it.Good luck..:cheer:

Parijatham

Commander's of Penmai
Penmai's Cheerers
Registered User & Blogger
hi vickysiva if you can you can gift him gold chain, ring or bracelet... or wallets are good choice most of the man like that to get it from his love.

you can choose best of your engagement photos (with cute expressions of you both, memorable moments of your engagement ceremony or photos you lik most, etc) make a album and gift to him.

spend that whole day with him to bring the day more special and memorable one.

Friends i am very confused and i want your advice because the birth day of my girl friend come near and i wanted to give him a nice gift which she remember in her life please help me ...