black/dark lips...grrrr

SHOULD I SEE A DERMOTOLOGIST???

Umm I am 22 and I have bad lip color..the main problem in my life.....baah

my momma says I didnt have such dark lips when I was born...i think she's right
I have ruined them off.i really regret for being so pathetic to my lips

I do remember one incident when I was 8 I start biting my lips/eating/chewing them and lick them several times..it did an allergic reactin around my mouth too....

and since then I have dark..i must says weird black lips...

we used to stand for 20-25 minutes in sun and my condition has become worse coz of schooling

now I dnt go out in sun ..hardly see sun for 5 minutes a day...i have been using vasline/lipgloss/lipsticks to hide them away..Oh gos why they are so much ugly..
I use so much of vaseline each day..my mom yells at me to stop using it after every half an hr...
they look tanned now n purplish..yuck....

I googled for homemade remedies yesterday too..n have started using honey+glycerine+lemon...

I am confused that whether its gonna work for me or not...?

I am at work always n I feel so inconfident due to my dark lips..some of my collegues too asked me why they look this way or if I smoke..hell I have never smoked at all...

I feel like scribbling my lips or cut them off of my face....

what should I do now..wait some days with this new technique...or see a dermotologist

I want a cure readily and fast

yams

Commander's of Penmai
I could see that you are very much frustrated with the black lips..

Here are some solutions that i know

1.Coriander leaves juice is the one best used to change the lips color apply them on your lips before u go to sleep and wash off the next morning..you could see the difference in few weeks

2. also rubbing your lips with soft brush without giving much stress for 5 to 10 minutes a day and then applying vaseline would also provide good results try them out.

thanks yams...

i was just wondering which substitute should i chose..

i mean like exfolidating my lips with brush or applying coriander juice..which one would be the best....??

i have also bought a beetroot for me...
i am at work the whole day..i am so much confused like what should i exactly do

when i reach home..i use lemon honey and glycerine for like half an hr and wash it away...pat it dry and apply nothing...

i exfolidate my lips with toothbrush for 5 minute sand then apply vaseline and go to sleep..

now comes to beetroot and glcerine and coriander juice..

should i use beeroot juice and glycerine while i go to sleep too?

yams

Commander's of Penmai
thanks yams...

i was just wondering which substitute should i chose..

i mean like exfolidating my lips with brush or applying coriander juice..which one would be the best....??

i have also bought a beetroot for me...
i am at work the whole day..i am so much confused like what should i exactly do

when i reach home..i use lemon honey and glycerine for like half an hr and wash it away...pat it dry and apply nothing...

i exfolidate my lips with toothbrush for 5 minute sand then apply vaseline and go to sleep..

now comes to beetroot and glcerine and coriander juice..

should i use beeroot juice and glycerine while i go to sleep too?

better try coriander leaves juice dear eventhough i haven't tried heard of many people saying that it gave good results in 15 days..

be patience..don't use different things better get struck to one and follow it continuously for atleast a month everything needs a time to change and to react...

i think u r right..
hey hon' i am noticing some positive changes with lemon+honey+glyceriene..i should go with them for now atleast a month ..then go for substitutes...hmm....
yeah u r right i should have some patience...its gonna slowly heal my lips...:thumbsup.