Blackheads problem..

Hi penmai.

I have little blackspots in my face.. Can you please tell me some home remedy to overcome it..

sumathisrini

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Try the following remedies also...

• Make a paste of fenugreek seeds with water. Apply the paste on the affected for few minutes. Let it to dry and rinse off with warm water.
  • Take 1 tbsp of Lime Juice in a glass of boiled Milk. Use this as a face Wash regularly.
  • Mix ½ tsp of sandalwood and ½ tsp of turmeric along with milk. Apply this paste on the face and wash it off with water.
  • Mix 1 tsp of cinnamon powder with honey. Apply this mixture on the face. Allow it to dry and wash off with water.
  • Applying egg White on the face is also a good remedy for blackheads.
  • Mix Almond powder with some rose water in a bowl. Apply this paste and keep it on till it dries. Thereafter, wash it off with warm water.
  • Mix salt, lemon and honey, in equal proportions, and make a scrub. Yogurt can also be added to the mixture. Massage the affected area with this scrub for about 5 to 10 minutes. And then rinse off with water.

Apply lime juice, almond oil and glycerin paste. And also honey massage on trouble area and leave it for 15 minutes and wash with cold water. These are definitely helpful to removing blackheads.

RadhikaShinde

Friends's of Penmai
Hello sumathisrini,

you given all information is very informative and useful. thank you for sharing such valuable information.

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.