Brain Developement Disorder - மூளை வளர்ச்சி குறைபாடு

pattuu

Friends's of Penmai
Dear Friends,

One of my most dearest friend(I have met her today after a long time) has a male child born with this type of diffeculty. Now he is 6 years old. They are treating him. But no imporvement from the treatment. If anybody knows about the treatment for normalising or even improving his atitude please tell me.

Thanks & Regards,
K. Gayathri:pray:

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Pattuu, You have to go for homeopathy medicines only for mind related ailments in children. Because the aloepathic (English) medical science does not deal with the mind and its symptoms. Because of young age. if you go to a homeopathic doctor he will be able to study the symptoms by asking so many questions and try to arrive at a medicine based on the mind symptoms you or your friend gives regarding the child. I know one Homeopathic doctor address in Nungambaakkam available in following address: Dr. P.V.Venkataraman, No. 33/1, I Main road. Lake area, Nungambakkam Chennai 600034 Phone: 044-2817 4389 Mobile: 94442 53666. All the best and thanks

pattuu

Friends's of Penmai
Dear Pattuu, You have to go for homeopathy medicines only for mind related ailments in children. Because the aloepathic (English) medical science does not deal with the mind and its symptoms. Because of young age. if you go to a homeopathic doctor he will be able to study the symptoms by asking so many questions and try to arrive at a medicine based on the mind symptoms you or your friend gives regarding the child. I know one Homeopathic doctor address in Nungambaakkam available in following address: Dr. P.V.Venkataraman, No. 33/1, I Main road. Lake area, Nungambakkam Chennai 600034 Phone: 044-2817 4389 Mobile: 94442 53666. All the best and thanks

Dear Sumitra,Thanks for your reply. It will improve the child means myself and myfriend are the most hapiest persons in the world. Thanks Thanks Thanks a lot of thanks.Gayathri