1. What occurs once in every minute, twice in every moment, yet never in a thousand years?
Ans:The Letter M
2. Why can't a man living in the USA be buried in Canada?
Ans: Why should a living man be buried?
3. Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister? Why not?
Ans: No, it is not legal to get married if you are dead.
4. A man builds a house rectangular in shape. All sides have southern exposure. A big bear walks by, what color is the bear? Why?
Ans: The bear is white since the house is built on the North Pole.
5. If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?
Ans: If you take 2 apples, than you have of course 2.