breastmilk

suganthiramesh

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
The first week of August is celebrated as "thaaippaal vaaram"
Each feeding mother delivers millions of living white blood cells to her baby, helping him/her fight off all kinds of diseases. Britain-women-health-breastfeeding-22261.jpg
Breast milk of a mother has anti infective properties to check respiratory illness, allergies, diarrhea, and vomiting.

Mother's breast milk is easily digestable for babies and won't create constipation.
.stools of a breast fed baby doesn't smell badly...

Mother's breast milk is rich in iron and other nutrients... It has the exact combination of protein, fats, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and sugars needed for the human infant at various stages of his growth.

Last edited:

umaravi2011

Minister's of Penmai
Hi

Very good sharing and the mother feeding is very necessary for the young ones

neraiya per sollu vaanga kulanthaikku paal illa nu

i will tell some home remedy

Murungai keerai daily saapatila serthu kitta nalla paal varum

garlic paal la vegavachu paaloda sethu daily sapittalum nalla paal varum

pakkarkai (bitter guard) daily sapitta undane paal surakkum

fish sapittalum nalla paal surakkum

hey friends paal illaina ithila yethavathu onnai seithu kulanthaikku mother feeding mattum kudunga unga kulanthai healthy ya noi nodi illama irukka itha vida sirantha vazhi vera euthuvume illa

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Good and worthy sharing suganthi and uma...

Giving breast milk for the baby for minimum 5-6 months, is mother's responsibility. Yeah babies, don't even need any thing for this period including water. Mother's milk contain all the vital vitamins and nutrients that are needed to the baby.

Never and ever care for what other's say, to compensate the 6 months period. Mother's milk is one and only time-tested for millions of years. It is the best nutrient for babies because it is nature's perfect food.

Happy motherhood. :)

dnsintu

Guru's of Penmai
nice thread suga...

I have study that giving breast milk to the babies for six months is the best way to cutting down doctor visits. Its helps the babies to grow strong & healthy. Breast milk has antibodies which helps to fight various diseases and illness. Researches also shows that breast milk helps the baby healthier than the formula milk...

But, still a little group thinks that breast feeding is only benefits the babies. Its a wrong prediction. Breastfeed protect the mother to be not in the breast and ovarian cancer list.

suganthiramesh

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
nice thread suga...

I have study that giving breast milk to the babies for six months is the best way to cutting down doctor visits. Its helps the babies to grow strong & healthy. Breast milk has antibodies which helps to fight various diseases and illness. Researches also shows that breast milk helps the baby healthier than the formula milk...

But, still a little group thinks that breast feeding is only benefits the babies. Its a wrong prediction. Breastfeed protect the mother to be not in the breast and ovarian cancer list.
Breastfeed protect the mother to be not in the breast and ovarian cancer list.

that's absolutely true sinthu... that's why i invite more members to take part in the discussion... instead of me writing every valid point this sounds better and friendly...please contribute your views in my other threads too dear.

dnsintu

Guru's of Penmai
hi suga,
sure i will share my opinions & knowledge...
u no need to hesitate for invite me to your discussion sites...
Thanks suga...

Breastfeed protect the mother to be not in the breast and ovarian cancer list.

that's absolutely true sinthu... that's why i invite more members to take part in the discussion... instead of me writing every valid point this sounds better and friendly...please contribute your views in my other threads too dear.

kirthika99

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
Very Useful info suganthi!!!!

Lav

Friends's of Penmai
Nice thread Suga,

Here is some info to the Mom who deliver by C-section.
First 2 days you won't get the milk or colostrum(pre milk), But continue to feed the baby. Baby's sucking will pass the signal to Mom's brain to produce the milk.
If the baby is reducing weight and not gaining after 3 days, First breast feed the baby for 15 mins, then give 2 ounce of formula. Ask someone either your mom or hubby to give the formula. While baby is drinking formula, relax and use the breast pump (hand or electronic) to express your milk. First few days feed the baby every 2 hours & feed on baby's demand.

Mom - drink a small cup of milk on every other feeding, Drink plenty of liquid (fresh juice and water).

I breast fed my 3 kids till 12 months even though i was working. I pump the breast milk, refrigerate it for the next day. It helped me to reduce pregnancy weight within 5 months.

With Luv,
Lav

Last edited:

suganthiramesh

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
Nice thread Suga,

Here is some info to the Mom who deliver by C-section.
First 2 days you won't get the milk or colostrum(pre milk), But continue to feed the baby. Baby's sucking will pass the signal to Mom's brain to produce the milk.
If the baby is reducing weight and not gaining after 3 days, First breast feed the baby for 15 mins, then give 2 ounce of formula. Ask someone either your mom or hubby to give the formula. While baby is drinking formula, relax and use the breast pump (hand or electronic) to express your milk. First few days feed the baby every 2 hours & feed on baby's demand.

Mom - drink a small cup of milk on every other feeding, Drink plenty of liquid (fresh juice and water).

I breast fed my 3 kids till 12 months even though i was working. I pump the breast milk, refrigerate it for the next day. It helped me to reduce pregnancy weight within 5 months.

With Luv,
Lav
very useful info lav...thanks for sharing maa...

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.