Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
- Wheat flour - 1 cup
- All purpose flour - 1 cup
- Broccoli - 1 bunch
- Onion - 1/2 (Chopped)
- Garlic - 1 clove (minced)
- Green chilies - 2
- Garam masala - a pinch
- Turmeric powder - a pinch
- Carom seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Clean the broccoli and cut into florets.
- Then Add the florets with little salt into the boiling water.
- After 2 minutes, Take the Partially cooked florets Out and grind it into a fine paste with turmeric powder, garam masala and green chilies.
- In a bowl add the ground mixture, wheat flour, all purpose flour, some chopped onions, garlic, carom seeds and salt.
- Make a dough like chappatti with required water & let rest for some time.
- Make small balls & Roll out to making Parathas.
- Heat a Pan and put the paratha on it. Pour few drops of oil on top. Cook till both sides turn golden brown. Serve with curd.
45 KB Views: 18