Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
- Samba ravai - 1/2 cup
- Mixed veggies - 1/2 cup chopped (Carrots, Beans, Peas)
- Onion - 1 Chopped
- Green chilli - 1 Minced
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds - 1/4 tsp
- Channa dal - 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves
- Salt to taste
- HEat Oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, and when it crackles then add channa dal, green chili and curry leaves.
- Add the onions and saute till the onions become transparent.
- Now add the veggies and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of water to this along with little salt. And allow to boil
- Now in low flame, add the broken wheat little by little and stir continuously.
- Cook till the upma becomes soft and Serve hot with any pickle.
141.1 KB Views: 25