came out from my home to friends home..

yesterday night me and my husband had fight relating to my career and at last he slapped me in my face. i was down fully. so in anger i came out of my home by 9.30 and stayed in my friends home.

he didnt even called me till now to ask sorry to me. what can i do now? i am now presently in my friends home only.

RathideviDeva

Minister's of Penmai
Blogger
My friend,
I can understand your situation. Unfortunate thing happened because both of you were emotional. In emotional peek, things get hot soon and situation will become out of control in no time. Both of your egos also took it one step further.

Whatever happened is happened.... If your emotions have calmed down, give up your ego and just try to analyse what made your husband to take that extreme step. A word or body language of yours might have triggered it. Think how you could have prevented it. Without justifying your actions analyse. Also dont think about, what he could have done, to prevent it. Try to do this analysis without anyone's interference.

There is only 2 possibilities, either you would have realised your mistake(case 1) or you dint(case 2). In both cases you will be, atleast, ready to hear the other side. Now give up your ego and call him. After all he is your better half. if you are hesitant just message him. He might also be in the same state, waiting for your call. Its no use if, 2 concerned people, just staring at the phone. One person should step up. (Note: Reminding yourself about something positive that your husband did, in the past, might help:)

Case 1: Say sorry and then start your conversation. Tell him politely that you could have handled it better.
Case 2: Calmly tell him how hurt, you are and then start your conversation.
In both cases, try to hold your temptation, to talk about his behaviour. He should realize himself. Don't bring up that conflict issue immediatly. Even if he brings up, just tell him that you both can talk about it later, maybe next day or a day after. This would give you both, time to detach yourself from the conflict issue and get a broader picture. This will definetly, bring you both, to an amicable solution.

Hope this helps and wish you that, when you both come out of it, the respect, friendship and trust between you guys, gets even stronger.

Regards,
Rathi

Last edited:

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Really great advise given by Rathidevi! Wonderful analysis!