Can i change my thali into gold chain

Hi,

My marriage date was Aug 30th. In tamil month 3 months are running and I'm pregnant now;). Even in tamil month Pregnancy also 3months are running.

Now My question is, Can i change my thali (தாலி) into gold chain. I heard about while pregnancy time we can't to change thali kairu (
தாலி கையறு ).
Is't true???. We don't have elder's support in our family. Our marriage was love marriage. Kindly sister's help me...

Thank you in advance....

---VaniSuji

Rudhraa

Commander's of Penmai
hi vani congrats on your pregnancy first have a healthy journey and deliver a healthy baby.

Regarding your questions, yes you can change your thali. In hindu tradition, mangalyam thread is changed to a gold one after a month or 45 days of the wedding. I had seen many ladies will get pregnant within that period.

Rudhraa

Commander's of Penmai
Change the mangalyam on auspicious timings avoid Rahu Kalam, Yema Gandam and also avoid Ashtami, Navami, kari naal etc. Tuesday / Friday is always good days, face east side and change it, during the nalla neram on that day.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Can I change my thali thread to gold chain in Chittirai month?

Yes Kamex, you can shift your thaali to the gold chain, in the chithirai month. It is considered as auspicious month.

Only during the months of AADI, PURATTASI and MARKAZHI, these things need to be avoided.