Can I deliver without any pregnancy symptoms?

My pregnancy due date falls on july 1st which is my birthday and our wedding day too.. I want my baby to born on the same day.. can I have my baby deliver on the same day without any symptons of delivery?

datchu

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Re: Hello Everyone

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
My pregnancy due date falls on july 1st which is my birthday and our wedding day too.. I want my baby to born on the same day.. can I have my baby deliver on the same day without any symptons of delivery?

Welcome to Penmai....Sowmya.

Congrats for your pregnancy.

Very happy to note that your delivery due date is on your birthday and wedding day.

But, the baby's delivery is in no one's hand. No body can predict the exact time of delivery . that's why the doctors give 1 week before or after time for the actual due date.

But some people insist the delivery to be on specific days and time if they are told that only C-section is possible for them, and the doctors follow that.

Yes....in some rare cases,very few ladies, may deliver without any symptoms of delivery .

But generally, that too for the 1st delivery, it may not be so easy to deliver, without a longer period of labor pain.

So, if it is destined for your baby to be born on your wedding day, it will be the most fortunate day in your life. Even if the child is born any other day, it will naturally be the most fortunate day in your life.

So, be happy, and be expecting your child very eagerly.

We are also very eager to know about your delivery and we pray for your safe delivery.

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.