Carrot - BenefitsHere are just some of the reasons you should make sure your child gulps down at least one glass of carrot juice a day.
- carrots are excellent for the eyes.
- carrots contains large quantities of vitamin A in the form of beta carotene.
- having a carrot juice, removes the indigestible fiber. thus, the nutrients in it are available to the body in much larger quantities than if the carrot was eaten whole. this is because many of the nutrients are trapped in the fibre, and while fibre aids digestion, some part of the fibre is indigestible. thus, you don't get the benefits of the nutrients that are trapped in the indigestible fibre.
- carrot juice has anti-carcinogen properties. thus, it helps prevent cancer. It is also believed to have cancer-curing properties.
- beta carotene is an anti-oxidant and thus it prevents cell degeneration. anti-oxidants also slow down the ageing process. another fruit which is an excellent anti-oxidant is the berry.
- carrots are also good for the skin.
- carrot juice is like a tonic. it will improve the overall health and increase immunity.
- carrot juice is rich in so many minerals.
- india parenting -