Celebrating 1,00,000 Posts

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Dear friends,

We feel proud and happy to share that, today Penmai crossed a new milestone 1,00,000 posts even before a year we set.

Thank you dear moderators, members, contributors, readers and writers who continue to believe in us and spreading the word around the world.

The achievement is not possible without our talented and inspiring moderator’s team. Thank you dears. My Special thanks to our super moderator Parasakthi for her support and contribution.

Penmai is getting unwavering passion and support of so many people from all corners of the world, which made us to reach this position. This shows that you all are enjoying the posts, information’s, stories etc. shared in Penmai.

I hope you all can see and feel that, Penmai as an opportunity to share and learn information’s, to seek advices, have fun with friends and make a better society for the world.

It was a sweet and memorable journey with you all. Once again I thank each and every one of you!!! There are some more exciting times ahead for all of us in the near future in Penmai with new features. Looking forward for the support and contribution in future also.

And now working for a new milestone of 5,00,000 posts within a year.

Penmai's target.jpg

januravi

Citizen's of Penmai
Blogger
Here i got lot of friends,knowledge,books and information..... lots of thanks for tat, especially guru, moderators, commanders,minister,citizen,friends those who r providing lot of thread with full informations,picture,novels etc....

and Special thanks to illavarasi mam to giving this opportunity........

Penmai in urupinar enbathil perumai adaikiren.........

Guruji

Minister's of Penmai
Blogger
Yes...

I am proud to be a part of Penmai....
let me make my efforts to post more valuable information to others
and share my knowledge....

Thanks to all for leading PENMAI to success...

Regards to Ilavarasi mam...

silentsounds

Guru's of Penmai
லட்சியத்தோடு தொட்டது லட்சம் பதிவுகளை..!
பெண்மை
பெருமிதம் தான்..!
பெண்ணின்
பெருமையைக் கூட்ட
இணையத்தில் தளம் அமைத்து
நல்லதொரு
கருத்துக் களமாக்கி
மகிழும் பெண்மையின் அனைத்து
தோழமை
உள்ளங்களுக்கும்
பாராட்டுக்கள்..வாழ்த்துக்கள்..!
பயனுள்ள
பதிவுகளை ஆர்வமுடன்
பதிவு மழையாய்
பெய்து வரும்
பதிவாளர்கள் அனைவருக்கும்
பாராட்டுக்கள்..வாழ்த்துக்கள்..!
பெண்மை மலரட்டும்..மிளிரட்டும்..!

swaga2008

Commander's of Penmai
Blogger
Hearty congrats to penmai..:thumbsup:thumbsup

Proud to be penmai member..:cheer::cheer:

here i got so many friends, and each and every thread s informative and entertaining..
damn sure that penmai ll reach 5,00,000 posts within a year..

Penmai always rocks..:thumbsup:thumbsup

Nishahameetha

Ruler's of Penmai
Wow..... Its a Great Achievement......

I'm very Happy to be a Part of Penmai......

Soon we ll reach 5,00,000 Posts and we ll Shine all over the Website world :)

sumathisrini

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dear friends,

We feel proud and happy to share that, today Penmai crossed a new milestone 1,00,000 posts even before a year we set.

Thank you dear moderators, members, contributors, readers and writers who continue to believe in us and spreading the word around the world.

The achievement is not possible without our talented and inspiring moderator’s team. Thank you dears. My Special thanks to our super moderator Parasakthi for her support and contribution.

Penmai is getting unwavering passion and support of so many people from all corners of the world, which made us to reach this position. This shows that you all are enjoying the posts, information’s, stories etc. shared in Penmai.

I hope you all can see and feel that, Penmai as an opportunity to share and learn information’s, to seek advices, have fun with friends and make a better society for the world.

It was a sweet and memorable journey with you all. Once again I thank each and every one of you!!! There are some more exciting times ahead for all of us in the near future in Penmai with new features. Looking forward for the support and contribution in future also.

And now working for a new milestone of 5,00,000 posts within a year.

View attachment 36899
Happy to hear this Ilavarasi. And proud to be a part of this wonderful group. Thank u very much for providing us this platform through this website to express our views & knowledge.