Celebrating 1 Million Posts!!!

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Dear friends,

I feel very happy to share with you all that, Today Penmai reached the target 1 million posts before we set (ha ha.. 1 day left click here to know). Its really tough to reach this incredible achievement in a short time without you all GUYS.

We are feeling much more happy and excited for celebrating this Special Moment on the occasion of Women's Day Celebration!

The word
"sUccess" cannot be spelt without without "U" all...

My Heartfelt Sincere Thanks to our Dear Members, Moderators, Contributors, Readers and Writers who continue to believe in Us and Spreading the Word Around the World.

My Very Special Thanks to our Super Moderators Parasakthi, Sumathisrini, GKarti & the Real Well-Wishers of Penmai for their Continuous Encouragement and Support.

Once again My Heartfelt Thanks to Everyone for Being with Us! Lets make the world a better place to live with Penmai...

Hope All your Love and Support will be with us Forever as Now!!! :)

jenifapravin

Commander's of Penmai
Re: Celebrating 5,00,000 Posts!!

hi illavarsai mam,:)

i'm new to this forum.... but i'm also happy to hear this news....:) ennakum ungala oru aala irukurathula romba santhosama iruku....:)

my hearty congrats to you and all penmai members....
:thumbsup

ithe mathiri 2million postkum nan vanthu wish pannuven....
:)

ALL THE BEST FOR UR JOURNEY.... KEPPS ROCKING MAM...
:cheer::cheer::cheer::peace::peace::peace:

Last edited by a moderator:

laddubala

Guru's of Penmai
Glad and Proud to be in Penmai.

Kudos to all the Pillars, Well Wishes, Supporters and last but not the least US. Heartiest Congratulations friends....its party time 229177,xcitefun-congrats-3.gif

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
p6158.gif

1000000_one_million_views_fireworks_turquoise.jpg
izlnlV30Jb4qr.gif I-feel-so-happy.png
Thanks to all the Penmaites for creating this history
and feel so great to be part of this

SSJR

Commander's of Penmai
My hearty congratulations to one and all, who have contributed to achieve such a big milestone in a short span of time...:cheer::cheer::cheer:

I feel immensely proud to be part of such a wonderful feat....:angel:

Kudos to Penmai admin, super moderators, moderators, and each and everyone involved for helping and cheering us all the way... :yo:

My hugs and wishes to all...:grouphug:

Cheers....

vijivedachalam

Ruler's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
Hi ilavarasi mam.. hearty congrats to our Penmai team..Penmai friends.... Penmai moderators... and all members of Penmai team members.....

Feel so happy to be a part of Penmai......... hats off to Penmai teams....... cheers.....