Celebrating 5,00,000 Posts!!

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Hi friends, Feel glad to share with you all that, today our Penmai reached the target 5,00,000 posts before we set. I am very happy and feeling great to see this remarkable achievement in a short time.

The word "sUccess" cannot be spelt without without "U" all...

My sincere thanks to our dear members, moderators, contributors, readers and writers who continue to believe in us and spreading the word around the world.

My Special thanks to our super moderator Parasakthi, Sumathisrini & the real well-wishers of Penmai for their continuous encouragement, support and contributions.

While today we crossed a great milestone, we have much larger vision for Penmai... we will be revealing new stuffs in the upcoming months...

Once again my heartfelt thanks to everyone for being with us! Lets make the world a better place to live with Penmai...

And now on the way to a new milestone of 1 million posts within a YEAR! Hope your love and support will be with us forever as now!!!

Lets celebrate our special moment in Penmai!!!

lavanyap

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
wow... Really this a great news for us.... Happy to hear this mam...
Congrats to all penmai members....
My wishes to achieve 1million posts within the targeted period...:thumbsup

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator

Hey Hey Hearty Congratulations to you Ma'am:). I'm so happy. Cheers!!:cheer:

Feel Proud to be a Member of Penmai. I really love it and wish that Our flag should fly high forever.

Sincere thanks to all our Friends/Members here!! Yeah Sure Mam Our Wishes/Support will always be there:)

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Ilavarasi, It gives immense pleasure to me, like other members of this great penmai.com, that we have crossed 5,00,000 posts. Let us all congratulate ourselves and strive hard to reach the one million mark. thank you

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
item-5145_1_large.jpg

Hi Ilavarasi......I feel really proud to be a PENMAITE

More success are on your way.

Divyakala

Commander's of Penmai
WOW!!!
very happy to hear this..
Proud be a member in this group.. :violin: :cheer:

vijivedachalam

Ruler's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
hi.. ilavarasi mama... happy to hear this.. our penmai have to cross many levels... i pray the god that we all have stay online in penmai always like a family members....

congratulations51.jpg

jash

Ruler's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
hi ilavarasi mam
first of all hats of to u for ur effort to create a forum like this. and hearty congratulations to all who stood behind this success. And happy and hearty full wishes to all penmai dears and advance womens day wish 4 all women.