Celebrating another Milestone - 2 lakhs Members!

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Dear friends,

Happy to be here again dears!

We are very pleased to inform you that Penmai has reached a major milestone today - yes, we crossed 2 Lakhs Members!

Penmai has an unwavering love in this Virtual Tamil World! The love was expressed again in Penmai with this great milestone of 2 Lakhs members!

Our hearty & sincere thanks to all members of Penmai to achieve this great milestone.

Thanks to all of you who continue to believe in us. Without the support of you all members, we could not have reached this important milestone. We look forward for your support in future.

Once again, Thank you dear Members, Moderators, Super Moderators, Writers & Readers who continue to believe in us and spreading the word around the world.

As Lamp, Penmai spread Love and Light into the Planet and Ignite Minds!

Attachments

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hurray!!! Cheers Kaa.. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Perfect Platform for Self-Discovery.. :) With so many Talented Members here, Its a place Where I learn - Unlearn so many things about Everything. Hi 5

Next Target Itho Pakkam thaan.. :whistle:

//As Lamp, Penmai spread Love and Light into the Planet and Ignite Minds! //

Thank you Kaa for instilling in me a ray of Hope.. BTW Cheers to all Our Friends.. :dance: Come On Dearies! Happy friends

SSJR

Commander's of Penmai
Hearty Congratulations Penmai Team...:yo:

A big milestone indeed, and I must admit that it is not all surprising to me that this feat has been achieved in a short period of time because it was bound to happen, considering how warm and welcoming "Penmai" has been to all of us members...:)...You were the best, You are the best, and You will always remain the best...

Way to go Penmai and its dear members....More power to You and Us...Let's rock on...

Regards,
Jeeva

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Congrats PENMAI Team.

graphics-flowers-336954.gif