Chennai Public School Annanagar Reviews please........

PriyagauthamH

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger

Hi friends,
I would like to know about chennai public school in Anna nagar.....

How good is the school?
School ambience, staff , facilities, fees etc... Penmai friends with children studying in this school please share your experience and opinion..... Thank you

PriyagauthamH

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
Hai friends, Enna pa reply onnu Kooda kannom.....
Unga experience with this school share pannunga pleaseeeeee.......

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Every school is ok, but they re collecting lot of money 4 fess & donation!

:pray:​

vaanya

Friends's of Penmai
Hi,

Even i enquired about this school thru my cousin. This school has 2 branches annanagar and thirumazhisai. mostly rich people are going coz of double fees for same cbse syllabus. so i left at choice.(my opinion).

Vaanya

PriyagauthamH

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi,

Even i enquired about this school thru my cousin. This school has 2 branches annanagar and thirumazhisai. mostly rich people are going coz of double fees for same cbse syllabus. so i left at choice.(my opinion).

Vaanya
Vaanya, thanks for your reply .... Apart from high fees do you know about the school standard??

Chennai public school(anna nagar) is good. There may be fees will be slightly more compared to other schools but when you look at the facilities that part(fees) can be overlooked. But any way getting admission to any school(reasonable) is another different story.

PriyagauthamH

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
Chennai public school(anna nagar) is good. There may be fees will be slightly more compared to other schools but when you look at the facilities that part(fees) can be overlooked. But any way getting admission to any school(reasonable) is another different story.
Hi Priyasaras, many thanks for your reply... Does your kid go to this school... Pls elaborate more details.... My DD is 4 ... She will start school this sept only but according to indian system she will be in ukg... Though CBSE do they follow Montessori system in younger classes? Are staff friendly? Are they very strict? Pls tell more about school... Thank you... Priyagautham

Does your kid go to this school... Yes
In cbse schools age is determined with respect to 1st April(for admission june/july) of the same year. When kids are of five years old they can be admitted in 1st standard (in june/july.) accordingly you can calculate the age in reverse way for u.k.g & l.k.g.. nursery.

Though CBSE do they follow Montessori system in younger classes?
CPS follows montessoi system for kids which should make the kids happy(in my opinion)
Are staff friendly? Yes
Are they very strict? up to certain extent (required level) but not harsh
Pls tell more about school... In and around anna nagar area you may not get a more kids friendly school than this. (except few kids play school-which do'nt have higher section like 4th onwards). If you are a NRI you may like this school.

Other good reasonable schools nearer to anna nagar maharishi vidya mandir chetpet, Bhavan vidyashram Kilapuk

PriyagauthamH

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
Does your kid go to this school... Yes
In cbse schools age is determined with respect to 1st April(for admission june/july) of the same year. When kids are of five years old they can be admitted in 1st standard (in june/july.) accordingly you can calculate the age in reverse way for u.k.g & l.k.g.. nursery.

Though CBSE do they follow Montessori system in younger classes?
CPS follows montessoi system for kids which should make the kids happy(in my opinion)
Are staff friendly? Yes
Are they very strict? up to certain extent (required level) but not harsh
Pls tell more about school... In and around anna nagar area you may not get a more kids friendly school than this. (except few kids play school-which do'nt have higher section like 4th onwards). If you are a NRI you may like this school.

Other good reasonable schools nearer to anna nagar maharishi vidya mandir chetpet, Bhavan vidyashram Kilapuk
Many thanks Priyasaras... Yes I'm a nri looking for a good school in Annanagar that is kid friendly ... I want it to be Montessori system and as my DD is more used to learning thro play( water, sand play, circle time singing , watching butterflies, chicks , planting seeds and observing them sprout etc.... ) she is not used to sitting inside a class ... I m worried if she can cope in a regular school.... She can write few alphabets and numbers.... I haven't rushed her to write... As my moms place is stones throw from this school I was keen to know about it....
thanks again....