Chicken vegetable pasta

Ingredients:
Oil - as needed
Garlic - 6 cloves
Shallots -3 or 4
Tomato paste - 1 to 2 tbsp
Vegetable (mushroom,baby potatoes )- 1 cup
Chicken breast- 1 cup(chopped and clean with turmeric & salt)
Green chillies-2
Pepper powder- 2tbsp
Chilly powder-1/2 tbsp
Turmeric powder-1tsp
Garam masala- 1tsp
Pasta( I used Rotini) - 1 cup
Ginger- 1 inch( peel and chop into small pieces)
Curry leaves- few
Coriander leaves- few
Method:
Take a pan and add some oil and allow it to heat. Then add chopped ginger, garlic, green chilies and sauté for few seconds till it gives nice aroma. Add chopped onion and curry leaves. sauté till onion is transparent. Sauté all these in medium flame. Then add chopped vegetables and little salt. Don’t add water for cooking. Add chicken breast and mix everything. Then add all spice powders and mix well. Close the lid and leave it to cook for 10 min. After 10 min check the salt in chicken and leave it till oil separates. Then add pasta into it. Mix it well so that the masala gets into pasta.add chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with sauce.
To cook Pasta:
Take another pan and add 2 cups of water and leave it to boil after few minutes add 1 cup of pasta into it. After 3 minutes switch off and drain the water and add pasta in cold or normal water and again drain it and keep aside.
Note:
• Vegetable combination with pasta( mushroom,potato,capsicum,carrot,beans) gives more taste. I tried mushroom and potato for this recipe.Bcoz I have used chicken with this.
• You can add white sauce to give richness to this recipe. Creamy flavor will give different taste. I dont add any pasta sauce. Simple homemade recipe.
Try my recipe and post your comments.
Thanks..