Coconut milk is highly rich in vitamins and minerals. Coconut milk contains high levels of iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc. vitamin C and E.
- A major part of the fat in coconut milk is lauric acid, which has antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties.
- It boosts the immune system and its disease fighting ability. It also helps in maintaining the elasticity of the blood vessels and in keeping them clean.
- Fresh coconut milk nourishes hair and promote the growth of hair
- Applying on skin cleanses the pores by removing dirt and excess sebum.
- Applying coconut milk on the scalp makes hair dandruff free.
- It is also natural conditione.
- Excellent source of Vitamin E helps the nourishment of the skin.