cold-pressed sunflower oil...

Hai frnds,any one knw about cold-pressed sunflower oil / unrefined sunflower
oil.i m in chennai.where i can get this product in chennai stores...any body knws pls rply me.bye frndsss...

GayathriArun

Friends's of Penmai
You can get unrefined sunflower oil in Kannan Departmental Store. Dont know about cold pressed sunflower oil.

Since you have put a slash inbetween unrefined and cold pressed, i have a doubt that you are considering both the oils are same. For your information, both are different. So when you buy be clear about it.

Unrefined oils are filtered only lightly to remove large particles. Some such as sesame or olive oil may appear cloudy or have visible sediment after sitting. This does not compromise quality.

Cold pressing refers to oils obtained through pressing and grinding fruit or seeds with the use of heavy granite millstones or modern stainless steel presses, which are found in large commercial operations. Although pressing and grinding produces heat through friction, the temperature must not rise above 120ºF for any oil to be considered cold pressed.

Hope it helps in better buying!

Thank u very much mam,now i clear about cold pressed and unrefined oil.i need only cold pressed sunflower oil,this is will also avail in kannan debt stores na?...

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Sir, if you are very much particular about buying cold pressed sunflower oil, it will not be available in India. you log on to Smude's Sunflower Oil | Natural Sunflower Oil to buy virgin cold pressed sunflower oil . It may cost you US $17.00 per half a gallon of virgin cold pressed sunflower oil. please try. all the best. please don't ask me once again have you bought it and experienced it and all. This information I got when I googled. thanks and all the best.