cold problem

I am having severe cold problem from my pregnancy... my son is 9 months old.. but still i am facing this cold problem... after delivery it has increased... everyday i suffer from Heavy running nose problem and weekly once cough problem.. i consult with many doctors.. but my problem not solved... can anyone suggest remedy for this...

beula

Commander's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
amutha,
are you doing the household work with your hands.. if yes wear the gloves..add more ginger and pepper in your food.drink hot water often.Avoid dust.dont sleep or stay in air conditioned room.take some euculyptus leaves, put it in hot water, cover your face so that it gets the steam and you will be allright.

beula

Commander's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
Amutha,

even then you are not okay, ask the doctor so that he will give you a tablet to put once you get cold, if you put it immediately you will not suffer from cold.

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
amutha,
are you doing the household work with your hands.. if yes wear the gloves..add more ginger and pepper in your food.drink hot water often.Avoid dust.dont sleep or stay in air conditioned room.take some euculyptus leaves, put it in hot water, cover your face so that it gets the steam and you will be allright.
Good Suggestions Subha ka

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.