COMMENTS thread - Lover’s Corner - Thread for Love Marriage Couples

Re: My first and last love

Yes guys its true, iam waiting for reply from you guys so that iam would be sure that somebody out there who is reading my story.If there is no reply no problem guys no hard feelings i'll stop my story.

Re: Share your love story here:)

OMG.. what happened after that? I just read today abt your love life. God you shouldnt have stopped in the middle. I m going crazy here. Pls pls update soon.

Hi Anji,

Its not frustration; its curiosity and not able to handle too much suspense i suppose. Well god finally she is back. but u both have faced too much hurdles too early. well waiting for your next post.....

God again break :(. May be Ashok was not there with you on the Journey to Sangareddy but i felt like i was there right next to you guys. Your writing is so interesting... well waiting for your next post....

Thank god you finally got married. I hope everythings fine by now :). will wait and see what you have got to add...

finally you got married. When I read this I was very happy and also felt little sad. because u married without parents bless.

Thanq guys for all your response..but actually iam struggling with few health problems past few days coz of that iam not able to update my few last post but i promise i would post them in within few days..hope u guys have a great weekend.

Hi Anji,

Since we know that you have got married already we can wait few more days. Get well soon. Have a nice weekend.

Thanks!