Common Problems in Married Life

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
The path to a good marriage is not an easy one. It's full of challenges that are brought about by the changes that each couple experiences. When spouses discover new things about his or her partner, then starts the many issues that may arise.

Some common problems are listed here

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Too busy for me

This is a phrase that women often complain about their husbands. Because priorities change the moment you have formed you family already, sometimes, each partner forgets that they have someone that needs their attention too. Marriage fights always include work, friends and hobbies as the primary causes of being busy.

Fading sweetness

This is a very obvious problem family's experience. Before, when a boy and a girl are still on their courtship, they portray all the sweetness in this earth. But once they tie the knot, they may even feel silly holding their spouses hand. The fading affection may largely affect the condition of one's marriage life.

I'm doing all the job

Another very prominent phrase uttered by marriage couples is the "I'm doing all the job drama". This happens when a spouse feels that he/she only the one who is working to keep the relationship. When a partner feels that the other is not helpful and appreciative, then tendency is, he/she starts blaming each other.

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.