Confused !

Hi Friends,

As i told u , our oppu thambulam function went well and good. Thanks for all ur wishes.. Myself and my would B started to love. Nearly 3 days we are speaking and msging. Am bit confused should we speak deep about days after marriage too or those things should be avoided now. Am more shy and so when he starts to speak in double meaning, am becoming shy and making myself very slowly change the feelings.

Recently we spoke some thing and he felt it as taking more advantage and so told let us be formal. Am confused about this now. We nearly have 4 months for marriage and he told directly that gap is too long..... Speaking about * is wrong now or what. Am afraid to think of * and fn even. He shows me clearly that he thinks of me always and more and more. Am afraid how to behave for such talks from him..... Is this right or wrong ? Pls clear me.

Parijatham

Commander's of Penmai
Penmai's Cheerers
Registered User & Blogger
Hi Dear,

Now a days these and all common... some may like this type of conversation... some may not like, that depends on their character...

If you dont like to have chats in that way by now, just express yourself frankly to him... dont feel bad to share your views to him... You can say him "lets share these type of things after our marriage"...

He will have good opinion on you throughout your life....

vijivedachalam

Ruler's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
hi eswari,i clearly understand u da....... ya its better to avoid this type of conversation brfore marriage........ u express ur love and care..........but be limit till marriage da.......... this will help u.... clearly say him i feel uncomfortable by this type of conversatiom.. so u say to him that after marriage i will express my feelings. surely he will under stand u da.......... dont get confuse.... as a hubby he is expressing his feelings... thats all........

Rudhraa

Commander's of Penmai
the answer given by parijatham and viji are very correct.

Just reply him politely, he may understand and surely it will increase good opinion on you. Have a happy married life. We will pray for you.

Advance wishes for your marriage!

If you need any other assistance ask here, we will help as far as possible, get back here after finishing your marriage and share your happiest moments here.