Congratulation to infanta alocious for her book!!!!!!!!!!

vishnusree

Yuva's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Friends,

I'm really happy to inform you that our friend Infanta Alocious's first novel going to release by next week through Arun Publications.

Congratulations on the upcoming publication of her book of stories. The few that you let me read were so good it's a wonder they weren't snatched up sooner. Your voice is bright and new in a way that is not self-conscious. After all the work you put in on this volume, it looks like you will finally be recognized. If there is any justice, the success of your first book will keep her going well beyond the second, third...N number of books.

Let me first thank Arun Publishing House for coming forward to publish our friend Infanta alocious's 1st book on there label

vishnusree

Yuva's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger

infaa

Ruler's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
ஹாய் ப்ரண்ட்ஸ்,

உங்கள் அனைவரிடமும் ஒரு சந்தோசமான விஷயம் சொல்ல வந்திருக்கிறேன். எனது முதல் புத்தகம் வரும் வாரம் வெளியாக இருக்கின்றது. என்னை முதல் முறையாக எழுத்தாளராக உணர வைத்த, என்னை வெளிக்கொணர உதவிய பெண்மைக்கு என் முதல் நன்றிகள்.

பெண்மையில் தளம் அமைத்து கொடுத்த தோழிக்கும், எனது நிறை குறைகளை என்னோடு தொடர்ந்து பகிர்ந்து என்னை செதுக்கிய தோழிகளாகிய உங்களுக்கும் என் மனமார்ந்த நன்றிகள்.

என் முதல் படைப்பே புத்தக உலகின் சிகரத்தில் இருக்கும் அருண் பதிப்பகத்தில் வெளிவருவதில் மட்டில்லாத மகிழ்ச்சி அடைகிறேன். அருண் பதிப்பகத்தாருக்கு என் உளமார்ந்த நன்றிகள் பல.

உங்கள் தோழி,
இன்பா அலோசிஸ்.

02.jpg

Last edited:

thenmozhir

Commander's of Penmai
hi sobi ka...................congrats sis.........

infaa

Ruler's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Friends,

I'm really happy to inform you that our friend Infanta Alocious's first novel going to release by next week through Arun Publications.

Congratulations on the upcoming publication of her book of stories. The few that you let me read were so good it's a wonder they weren't snatched up sooner. Your voice is bright and new in a way that is not self-conscious. After all the work you put in on this volume, it looks like you will finally be recognized. If there is any justice, the success of your first book will keep her going well beyond the second, third...N number of books.

Let me first thank Arun Publishing House for coming forward to publish our friend Infanta alocious's 1st book on there label

Dear vichuuuuuuu..............

195140.jpg

sujibenzic

Minister's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger