Minister's of Penmai
- Jul 4, 2011
- Take Apple pectin, helps with constipation and brings fibers into the body.
- Take folic acid. An insufficient intake of folic acid can lead to constipation. T
- o clean and heal the digestive system take Aloe vera juice twice a day.
- Ginger tea is a great home remedy for constipation. It helps start bowel movement.
- Yerba mate in tea form is very helpful with constipation.
- Eat lots of fruits, green vegetables cabbage, peas, carrots, garlic, sweet potatoes, all these are high in fiber.
- Exercise often a simple stroll in the park can relieve constipation.