create a positive day

vijigermany

Lord of Penmai
Being positive when everything is negative around you, is hard to do but it pays off at the end...Just be patient.

create a positive day.

Just because life has let you down doesn’t mean that you must let yourself down. Pick yourself up, quickly take a positive step, and know that you’re closer to reaching your goal than you’ve ever been before.

1. Use affirmations - Read and listen to affirmations so that you can begin to change your self-talk.

2. Intention - Set your intention each morning to have a positive day! Remember you choose your attitude!

3. Mindfulness - Keep your attention in the present moment.

4. Link to think -Pick something you do frequently (perhaps making a phone call) and let that be a reminder to think a positive thought.

5. Gratitude - Develop an attitude of gratitude by keeping a gratitude journal.

6. Inspiration - Read and watch inspirational and motivational material to lift your mood.

7. Positive people - Surround yourself with positive people. They will help you stay focused on the positive.

8. Kindness - Be kind to yourself and those around you.

9. Applied faith - Trust that every situation has the seeds for growth and opportunity.

10. Smile - Smile when you see others. Smile when you are talking on the phone. A smile is contagious.

Best wishes,
viji

Mals

Guru's of Penmai
this is my personality, for the past five months, I was going through one of the rough patch of my life, my belief in my abilities and the positive phrase of mind, "this time too shall pass", made me come out of it. My Guruvayoorappan is always with me. So I am not alone facing the problems. Running a charitable trust is not easy