Cure for all diseases without medicine-Anatomic Therapy by healer's baskar

Hi friends,
I came across a website www.anatomictherapy.org The Art of Self treatment wherein healer's baskar is giving a talk about some techniques, by following which we can lead a healthy life without any medicines .He says allopathy medicines are not necessary.It is giving harmful side effects.

He insists about leading a healthy and peaceful life without taking any medicines.

please watch the videos ,follow the techniques and lead a healthy life.

In youtube also u can watch for free all these videos.

thank u

vasanthi

Friends's of Penmai
Hi Madonna
Yes I agree His speeches and the way of explaining is really very good. The same thing is available in the form of pdf books both english and tamil.
Thanks
Vasanthi Mct

vaishnnavi

Citizen's of Penmai
Hi friends,
I came across a website www.anatomictherapy.org The Art of Self treatment wherein healer's baskar is giving a talk about some techniques, by following which we can lead a healthy life without any medicines .He says allopathy medicines are not necessary.It is giving harmful side effects.

He insists about leading a healthy and peaceful life without taking any medicines.

please watch the videos ,follow the techniques and lead a healthy life.

In youtube also u can watch for free all these videos.

thank u
நான் ஏற்கெனவே எல்லா videos-ஐயும் download பண்ணி 1 folderla வச்சுருக்கேன் :cheer:கொஞ்சம் கொஞ்சமா அந்த ideas-ஐ follow பண்ண try பண்றேன் ...என் கம்ப்யூட்டர்ல இருந்து videos -ஐ penmaiku எப்படி upload பண்றது ?[not from youtube]

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.