D/W FUE, FUT and Strip Hair Transplant Technique

I read About hair transplant Surgery to a site. I read three type of this surgery:- FUE, FUT and strip hair transplant surgery. Please tell me which surgery is the perfect for hair loss and areata solution and some Difference between in this surgery?

Last edited by a moderator:

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Sir, It is better to consult specilist surgeons in this regard. because your hair, your physical conditions and your physical health all will be considered and the surgeon will take an appropriate decision. because your expenditure is more in hair transplant surgerical procedures kindly consult your surgeion regarding your problem and let him take a possible solution for your problem after studying your physical health, your physical condition of the present hair density etc. all the best

FUT technique (Follicular Unit Transplant) or strip technique, is an older method of hair transplant. Lately FUT technique tends to fall back, since it is replaced by the less invasive FUE method. The main reason for this, is that FUE method presents very impressive results, without leaving marks or scars.

Fue Hair Transplant hair loss treatment and replacement surgery in Pakistan as it provides natural undetectable results with minimum disruption to our patients' busy demanding schedules with perfect professional preparedness, maximum safety and comfort, our focus is on safe, effective and innovative treatments.

Last edited by a moderator: