Dabur amla hair oil review

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
very good thread you have started Lali. Our penmai members will have a platform to discuss their benefits or problems they faced by using this product. thanks

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Nithilai, I have been using this Dabur Amla Hair Oil for the past six months. It is not the normal kind of hair oil you use for dry ends of your hair. This oil is meant for your scalp. It made my hair grow faster and kept my hair in good condition. It works like an extra nutrition to the roots. It is also a good solution for dry scalp.

I used to take 2 spoonfuls of oil in my hand and massage my scalp with the oil. Then tie my hair up to avoid getting my clothes dirty, then wait for couple of hours, then wash the hair properly in the shower. I love the scent which is like going on an exotic soap store.

Here what I mentioned is purely my experience. But I cannot guarantee the same result with your hair. It depends on so many factors. Hence if the good results have not happened with your case, I am no way held responsible. Be cautious and first apply on a unimportant area and see any side effects. All the best. thank you!

gshanthi

Friends's of Penmai
Dabur Amla Hair Oil

Dabur Amla Hair Oil is packed with the natural goodness of Amla (Indian gooseberry), costs around Rs. 110.

How was the product, quality and cost? Share your reviews on Dabur Amla hair oil.
Hi Nithali , My son who was in hostel for the last 4 years( for his college education ) came home complaining about hairfall and a few grey hairs ...I got him a bottle of Dabur amla hair oil and told him to use it regularly...now after 3 months , his hairfall has stopped and the grey hairs are turning slack ai the roots...So I think it suits him well...try it , maybe it will suit you too...