Daily Health Tips!!!

* தினமும் ஒருமணி நேர நடைப்பயிற்சி உடல் ஆரோக்கியத்துக்கு மிகவும் முக்கியம். அல்லது நீச்சல் பயிற்சி, சைக்கிளில் செல்லலாம்.

* உணவில் காய்கறி, பழங்களை அதிகம் சேர்க்க வேண்டும்.

* இனிப்பான குளிர்பானங்களை தவிர்ப்பது நல்லது. மாவுச்சத்து நிறைந்த அரிசி, கோதுமை உணவுகளை குறைத்துக் கொள்ள வேண்டும்.

Hi,

I would like one more point to add to this thread.We all now that turmeric is a spice gifted by nature.But most of us are not aware of the benefits it gives.Turmeric being an antioxidant naturally removes the tan in the body.

So myself and my mother have personally made a habit of drinking water with a pinch of turmeric powder in the morning before coffee.It also reduces the occurance of breast cancer in women and gives solution to all skin problems.But we have to be careful of choosing good and standard turmeric powder.

Note:This is my personal opinion and not based on clinical facts

Nandini

Hi,

I would like one more point to add to this thread.We all now that turmeric is a spice gifted by nature.But most of us are not aware of the benefits it gives.Turmeric being an antioxidant naturally removes the tan in the body.

So myself and my mother have personally made a habit of drinking water with a pinch of turmeric powder in the morning before coffee.It also reduces the occurance of breast cancer in women and gives solution to all skin problems.But we have to be careful of choosing good and standard turmeric powder.

Nandini
Hi Nandini,

Thanks a lot for sharing your tips with us...

* Brewing a cup of espresso and not just any cup of coffee can give you an instant energy boost.

* Washing hands is an effective way of preventing cold or flu.

* If excessive stress makes you depressed or withdrawn, rhythmic exercise would be the perfect stress busting technique for you.

sumitra

Blogger
Hi,

Nandini
Super information regarding turmeric powder mixed water you have shared. Thank you Nandini

sumitra

Blogger
* Brewing a cup of espresso and not just any cup of coffee can give you an instant energy boost.

* Washing hands is an effective way of preventing cold or flu.

* If excessive stress makes you depressed or withdrawn, rhythmic exercise would be the perfect stress busting technique for you.
Very useful tips Nisha Hameetha. thank you

* Adding fresh lemon juice to your meals helps boost your immunity and fight infections.

* For people with severe joint pain, swimming and water aerobics is an excellent form of exercise as the water helps eliminate impact.

* Thinking positive is the first and most important step towards achieving your goals. If you do not believe in yourself, no one else will.

sumitra

Blogger
* Adding fresh lemon juice to your meals helps boost your immunity and fight infections.

* For people with severe joint pain, swimming and water aerobics is an excellent form of exercise as the water helps eliminate impact.

* Thinking positive is the first and most important step towards achieving your goals. If you do not believe in yourself, no one else will.
Really wonderful tips. thank you Nisha Hameetha

* பல் இடுக்குகளில் பாக்டீரியாக்கள் உற்பத்தியாவதை தடுக்க, சாப்பிட்ட பின் வாய் கொப்பளிக்கவும்.

* பற்கள் வலுவின்றி இருந்தால் இனிப்பு பண்டங்களை தவிர்க்கவும்.

* தினமும் காலை, இரவு பல் துலக்க வேண்டும்.

* பல் துலக்க பயன்படுத்தும் பவுடர் அல்லது பேஸ்ட் புளோரைடு கலந்ததாக இருக்க வேண்டும்.

* ஒரே விதமான பேஸ்ட் மற்றும் பவுடரையே பயன்படுத்தவும்.

* பல் கூச்சம், சொத்தை இருந்தால் கண்டிப்பாக டாக்டரிடம் பரிசோதிக்க வேண்டும்.

sumitra

Blogger
* பல் இடுக்குகளில் பாக்டீரியாக்கள் உற்பத்தியாவதை தடுக்க, சாப்பிட்ட பின் வாய் கொப்பளிக்கவும்.

* பற்கள் வலுவின்றி இருந்தால் இனிப்பு பண்டங்களை தவிர்க்கவும்.

* தினமும் காலை, இரவு பல் துலக்க வேண்டும்.

* பல் துலக்க பயன்படுத்தும் பவுடர் அல்லது பேஸ்ட் புளோரைடு கலந்ததாக இருக்க வேண்டும்.

* ஒரே விதமான பேஸ்ட் மற்றும் பவுடரையே பயன்படுத்தவும்.

* பல் கூச்சம், சொத்தை இருந்தால் கண்டிப்பாக டாக்டரிடம் பரிசோதிக்க வேண்டும்.
thank you Nisha Hameetha for giving valuable dental health tips.

* Exercises which allow you to always keep 1 foot on the ground (like walking) are good for your joints.

* Brush twice a day, floss once a day, and have a dental checkup and cleaning twice a year to have healthy gums and prevent disease.

* The most effective way of preventing a cold/flu is to keep your fingers away from your nose and eyes.

* People experiencing long term stress or recurring depression actually age faster. So just chill and look younger longer.

* Regular, moderate levels of exercise can help keep that cold at bay. So lace up and get going.

* Put your car seat in an upright position so that it supports your head and lower back to avoid neck pain while driving.

* Consuming more than 6 cups of coffee daily can help you slash your risk of developing diabetes by one third to one half.

* Skipping meals can actually lead to severe headache. Prefer eating small meals through the day instead.

* Losing just 5% of your weight can help you reduce your risk of developing diabetes substantially. So go ahead and get going.