Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
1. Head and Shoulders: There are conflicting opinions on this one, but it has always been a popular choice for dandruff related issues. Since it contains zinc it will probably work to a satisfactory level.
2. Clinic All Clear Anti-Dandruff Shampoo: Along similar lines as Head and Shoulders, clinic all clear claims to effectively cleanse the scalp of flakes.
3. Himalaya Anti-dandruff Shampoo: Its herbal formula including tea tree oil, grape seed extract and Indian sarsaparilla is a good choice for people looking at nature-based products.
4. T/gel by Neutrogena: This is a product containing ‘tar’, which is known to remove dandruff. Most users have reported positively about its effectiveness.
5. Wella SP Clear Scalp Shampoo: It is part of a range including an intensive anti-dandruff treatment and lotion.