Devotional songs during pregnancy

radhika

Friends's of Penmai
Is there is any special devotional songs to hear during pregnancy, if it is there then can any of you please let me know the songs and where can i download it.

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
hi radhika, congrats !!!

You can hear Thiruvasagam songs composed by Ilavaraja, the music which he used make the fetus hearing sense to good (some research has been done on this and if i got the article surely i will put here) And also you can hear all melodious songs.

Congrats radhika.....Me too heared of the Thiruvasagam songs helps the development of brain... try it

ushababu

Friends's of Penmai
You can hear Garbarakshambigai songs... Sudha rahunathan's Audio cassetes available in shops and also you can get in internet...

radhika

Friends's of Penmai
Re: Devotional songs during pregnancy

Where can i download the Garbarakshambigai songs online?

ushababu

Friends's of Penmai
Re: Devotional songs during pregnancy

hi radhika...

To download free version check this pages...

Hai, Thanks for Sharing the nice information...This is very useful information...For hearing the devotional songs in that period baby will grow with pleasant mind..on that time, baby Sleeping is an important part in a baby’s life as sleeping brings about a healthy constitution. The habits of sleeping change gradually over the years as the baby matures into a child. The right amount of sleep that each period requires like the sleep of a new born baby..

radhika

Friends's of Penmai
thanks usha babu ... thanks a lot i had download the sudha rahunanthan's garbarakshambigai songs