Devotional songs to listen during pregnancy

Hi all i am 7 weeks pregnant now. suggest me some devotional songs to listen at this time. My mil told me to listen garbarakshambigai songs, will help the child grow better. is there any other songs or slogams?

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
You can hear any devotional songs, as the music is light and melodious without any heavy metal sounds.. Hear more of instrumental, as they soothe baby( when you start feeling baby's movement,you will notice , baby moves for the instrumental music like guitar, violin, piano).. All the songs is to make your mind and body relax, which will have a good effect on baby's development. For that matter, a simple om chanting by yesudas is just simple and good...

I heard that Gayathri Mantra is much more powerful. So pregnant women should avoid to chant this mantra. Is it so? some of my neighbours are saying like this. Can we hear or chant Gayathri Mantra? Please anybody clarify me.

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Dharshini,
congrats on your pregnancy....
I am not sure but on the general note... Any sloka or mantra is made to create positive energy and faith. So none of it is bad. appadi partha.. neenga amman kovilukke poga mudiyaathu.. anga gayathri manthram illama poojaye arambikka maatanga. Endha samiyume ketathu nammaku seiyaathu...
this is my opinion.. I really dont know about the myth...may be some members will answer for your ques...:)...
I heard that Gayathri Mantra is much more powerful. So pregnant women should avoid to chant this mantra. Is it so? some of my neighbours are saying like this. Can we hear or chant Gayathri Mantra? Please anybody clarify me.