Do not wear contact lenses

durgasakthi

Guru's of Penmai
Joined
Jun 29, 2012
Messages
6,098
Likes
16,340
Location
chidambaram
#1
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :


A 21 year old girl had worn a pair of contact lenses
during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which
food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire)
While barbecuing she stared at the fire charcoals
continuously for 2-3 minutes.

After a few minutes, She started to scream for help
and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one in the party knew why she was doing this?
Then she admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said
she'll be blind permanently because of the contact
lenses that she had worn.

Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat
from the charcoal melted her contact lenses.

DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING and FLAMES are concerned....
or while COOKING...!



 

Similar threads

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.